Sunday, December 6, 2009

December December

Hard to believe that it is already December again. How fast time flies when you're.............um.....? Definitely will not be entering the usual pun there. If anything, this bitterly cold weather in Tulsa will surely remind you just what time of year it is. Never in my life have I been so excited to see a December come and go. Other than the fact that I will be visiting family at the end of month with my annual pilgrimage to the homeland: or Mecca, or P-Town, or whatever I'm calling it these days; I'm ready to say goodbye to 2009 and proceed with the next decade........I seriously considered going into depth on this subject but have decided against it.....That's all I really care to elaborate at this point.


Peace Up, P-Town Down

No comments: