Thursday, June 11, 2009

Nash on Letterman

I’ve been debating whether or not to post this since it aired yesterday. As I stated Monday, Steve Nash made his appearance as a guest correspondent at the NBA Finals for Letterman last night. I personally loved almost the entire segment, until Steve ruined it by public declaring what most of us Suns fans with any realistic aspect of reality already have known for months. I’ve had the feeling for quite sometime that Nasty would bolt for Broadway to finish his career since the second I heard D’Antoni was leaving to coach the Knicks. But due to the fact that Steve Nash is still a Sun….cough..cough……for now, I will go ahead and post it. You can clearly see that he is a natural at the whole television gig. Let’s just hope he can actually play in one of those Finals before he decides to leave the desert!

Steve Nash Killed It on Letterman Last Night



No comments: