Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen


The second installment of Transformers opened at midnight last night, and as much as I hate to be the bearer of bad news, the movie sucked. I personally just saw the first installment roughly over a month ago and I felt as though I was watching the exact same movie. Same exact characters, running from the same evil robotic machines, as Optimus Prime and the good guys try and save the day again. This is not the first sequel that Michael Bay has made that hasn’t lived up to expectations with Bad Boys II being shunned by critics. The bright spot of the film is once again Megan Fox, and believe me she’s worth your time. Unfortunately, she can’t hold up the film by herself, as Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen gets a SKIP from B-Loc. Plus if you really want to see Ms. Fox, just Google her for crying out loud. During these tough economic times, I’d advise you to wait for this one to make it to DVD. And even then don’t bother buying it, unless you have kids.

No comments: