Wednesday, June 24, 2009

TweetDeck for BlackBerry

I'm curious if anybody out there has any knowledge of when a possible TweetDeck app will become available for the BlackBerry. I couldn't handle the lagging imposed by TwitterBerry so I upgraded to UberTwitter, which I do enjoy, however I would love to implement Facebook & Twitter together. The buzz of social networking is getting to the point where you can update many different locations simply from the click of your wireless device. I've been waiting for months to justify my reasoning behind choosing the BlackBerry Storm over the iPhone 3G. As long as they continually make an effort to keep up in the applications department as well consistent software upgrades, then I will continue to take advantage of everything they offer. However, the intriguing proposition of linking my iPod to my iPhone and my iBook does still exist. Even with the rumors of Steve Jobs confirmed kidney transplant in Memphis this past weekend, Apple doesn't seem to be slowing down anytime soon. For BlackBerry's sake, I hope they keep the apps coming.

No comments: